- What are the next steps to proceed booking?
To proceed booking, you need first to confirm your dates. Second, I will send to you the rental agreement. After what, you will send to me the reservation deposit (amount of 2 days rental for one week rental).
- How much is the damage deposit?
The amount of the damage deposit is $500. it is mentioned in the agreement too.
- How far is the beach? is it a swimming beach? (APT1, APT2, APT3, APT4)
The closest beach is at 50 meters only, with easy access (no stairs). This beach is very clean and we can swim, but there is no life guard, nor beach chairs nor parasols. I greatly recommend this beach when you would like to enjoy it only few hours per day. Note that this beach is not a part of the marina sea.
The other bathing area , with life guards are either at 200 meters in the south direction, or at 300 meters in the north direction (beach of Dan Accadia hotel). see map.
- How far is the beach? is it a swimming beach? (APT5)
The closest beach is at 12 mn by walk. It is "Charles Clore" beach with life guard, outside shower, coffe shop. it is in front the Dan Panorama hotel, in south of the "Banana" beach. To see the easy and fast way to go the the beach, I suggest to you to go on 10 floor of Neve Tzedek Tower (floor of the swimming pool) and locate from the balcony the way. Note that you walk through the pleasant Neve Tzedek neighbourhood and gardens to arrive to the beach.
- Is there washing machine in the apartment? (APT1, APT2, APT3)
No there is no washing machine into the apartment. But you will find in the residence (Okeanos ba marina)several laundry rooms machine and dryer machine that work with 2 coins of 5 nis.
- Is there washing machine in the apartment? (APT5)
No there is no washing machine into the apartment.There are a lot of laundry shops in Florentine neighborhood who take and deliver your laundy at home at affordable rate.
- Is there washing machine in the apartment? (APT4)
No there is no washing machine into the apartment. But you will find in the residence (The Island) at the parking level laundry rooms with large washing (8kg) machine and dryer machine that work with 2 coins of 5 nis.
- Is it a private garden (APT2)?
APT2 has direct access from the apartment to the garden of the residence. This huge garden is reserved and accessible by the guests of the residence only. it is not at ground floor but at floor 1 of the residence. In the garden, there are several wood seatings.
- Could we use the swimming pool (APT1)?
Yes of course, during its opening time only. Note that the swimming pool is an outdoor swimming pool, and is opening season is from beginning of Passover holidays (March-April) until end Sukkot holidays (September-October). So in Winter (low season), the swimming pool is not accessible.
- Are the bathrooms full bathrooms?
yes in each bathroom, there is a sink, WC and a bath or shower.
- We are arriving late in the night? How could we get the keys?
According to your arrival hour, I can let the keys to the concierge at the lobby (24h).
- Could I send my aunt who lives in Israel to visit the apartment before we book?
yes of course, don't hesitate to give my phone number to organize a visit.
- Why the rate is more than I have seen it?
Rate depends on duration and period. The rate that is published is an average rate.
In peak season, rate is higher; For stay of few days rate is higher than stay of one month, for example.
- Does it include maid service?
No. I can give you phone numbers of cleaning women with who I used to work
- Could we lend tennis rackets?
No, bring your tennis rackets with you.
But you can take lessons with private coach ( with fees) who brings rackets
- Is there a grocery near the apartment? APT1, APT2, APT3, APT4
Yes, there is a large supermarket "Stop Market", in the Arena mall at 200 meters of the residence. It is opened 24h/24, 7/7
- Is there a grocery near the apartment? APT5
Yes, there are a grocery at few meters of Neve Tzedek Tower at Pines street. The Levinsky Market (at 4 mn by walk) and the well know Carmel Market (at 9 mn by walk).
- How far is the synagogue?
50 meters; it is opened for shabbatos and h'agim.
- Is there a parking?
Yes, in all the residences, there is an indoor parking
- Is internet included? APT1, APT2
Yes, there is wifi
- Is there any public transportation that goes To Tel Aviv center?
yes a direct bus from Tel aviv to Herzliya marina, arena mall , named Metropoline 90 (wifi bus)
See the list of our short term rental apartments for your business trip or vacation in Israel.